fredag 4 januari 2013

Introduction

This blog is intended to follow me along the way to a healthier and more consious self. I didn't consider myself very healthy or sporty until my life was turned upside down and because of that I got depressed and gained 40 pounds. Looking back to the person I was only few years ago, I realize that I was healthy, I'm going to take back that person again.

I will post delicious healthy recipes that fills your body with nutrients, lots of vegetables and rawfood. 

There will also be lots of tips how to grow your own organic vegetables in a cold climate.

Hopefully this will be a place were we can share the joy of the healthy food mother nature provides us with and a place for exchanging ideas and inspiration.

Lots of love and energy 
Therese

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm looking forward to your journey towards good health, Therese. And the spouse will be very interested in your tips on growing vegetables in a cold climate, I'm sure! :o)

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a lovely new blog!
    I'm so excited about what you're going to write here.

    Sal

    SvaraRadera